Monday, January 30, 2012

Thank You

I originally asked everyone to post in three areas. 1. Celebration of the past of this blog 2. Criticism of the present decision to end this blog 3. Future possibilities Let me take time to celebrate. I appreciate every person who has participated on this blog. The discussion has been very good. We've learned to communicate and work through conflict. We've discussed difficult theological issues. We've poked and prodded at the very fabric of denomination. It has been my privilege to dialogue with intelligent and passionate people. Thank you for joining me on this journey and I pray that you are very blessed in your future adventures. I apologize for any hurt that the abruptness of this ending has caused. That was not my intention. It is a fault that I own that I am sometimes abrupt.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brent C Sleasman said...

Do you have the final date in mind for the blog?

1/30/2012 7:37 PM  
Blogger bill Sloat said...

Again, thanks, Brian.

When future histories of our body are written, your blog deserves its own chapter or to be the first topic at the beginning of a chapter.

Blessing,

bill

1/31/2012 10:01 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

What is the final date?

I am a big fan of initiative and Walt has shown initiative. I also would like to reward what should be repeated, and initiative should be rewarded and repeated.

This blog will end Feb 7.

1/31/2012 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home